We are currently offering a click and collect service from our Rosebery Store
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or experiencing flu-like symptoms, we are here to support you. You must, however send either a friend or Uber to collect your order.
Our Online Store:
- We have 3000+ products in our online catalogue, with dozens added each month.
- You can browse our range using the departmental menus on the left hand side of the page.
- If you're looking for a specific brand or product, use the search bar at the top of the page.
- You can add notes to each item by using the pencil function in the bottom right hand corner of the item. I.e. "if there are no hass avocados, any variety is fine" or "6 each bananas" "if this brand is unavailable, any brand is fine" etc.
- Payment: We are currently accepting payment via credit card over the phone. We will call you when your order is packed.
- Collection: Our collection point is the registers at our Rosebery Store.
- Please note the value of your order in the cart is indicative only. We will do our best to get weighed items as close as we can to your desired weight, though weights may vary, case dependent.
Pickup and Order Cutoff Times:
- You can view the pickup timetable here:https://onlinestore.wholefoodshouse.com.au/timetable
- We will pack your order within 48 hours (weekends exempt). Please select your desired pickup day if it is beyond 48 hours - this can be done on the right hand side of the home page.
- There will be times where a product may be unavailable. We will discuss any unavailabilities with you when we call for payment. Please note that product is not guaranteed in these uncertain times, though we will do our best to fulfil the extent of your order.
- Please ensure you have up-to-date contact details in your account profile, including your contact number - we will call you.
Meat and Produce Weighed Items:
- We sell our meat products in pre-packaged units. It is charged, though, by kilogram in-store and through our Online Store. You will find average packet weights/contents if you click on the meat item image I.e. "300g-325g per packet. 1-2 steaks per packet". We have set the weight increments in the online store so that one click = the average packet size. You can add notes to the weighed item I.e. "1 whole chicken".
- We sell most loose produce by the kilogram. As above, you will find the average weight of a single piece of produce and the number of units per kilogram in the item description I.e. "Average weight per piece: 200g. Pieces per 1 kg: 5". Actual weights may differ marginally from the weights that you have selected through the Online Store. We will endeavour to get them as close as possible to your selection.
- We offer a 100% quality guarantee on our products. If you are given a product that is unsatisfactory, we will offer a replacement or refund. In order to claim a replacement or refund, you will be required to produce a photo of the product and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not accepting returns on change of mind or over-purchasing during the COVID-19 crisis.
Wholefoods House Loyalty Program:
- We have the most extensive loyalty program in the organic industry, with the average customer saving hundreds of dollars per year. You can sign up here:https://onlinestore.wholefoodshouse.com.au/pages/wholefoods-house-loyalty-program
- How this works: your points are accumulated through our system in-store, hence you won't be able to access the balance through our online store. If your points balance is at or above 100 points at a particular time, you are entitled to claim your 20% discount. Please notify us of your intention to claim your loyalty discount in the 'Notes' section of the checkout page. See below:
- Your discount, if applicable, will be reflected on the receipt you recieve with your order, so please treat the emailed invoice as a purchase order only.
We are not currently offering a delivery service, though we may do so in the future.
Please note that we don't have a launch timetable for deliveries at this time.